Tom Ruff Company knows the medical sales industrry. We have placed over 3,000 sales professionals into pharmaceutical and medical sales positions across the United States. Each of those candidates followed our process. Each one took the extra steps necessary to be hired by one of the top health care companies.
Our team, a skilled group of medical sales recruiters, will coach you through every step of the interview and hiring process—guiding you in how to best present your experience and qualifications. We will match your needs, your desires, your qualifications to the best opportunities for you. Let our experience work for you.
1. If you are new to the medical sales & medical device sales industries do your research. Learn everything you can about the medical sales industry and determine if this is a career you definitely want to pursue.
Visit the Resource page on this website, talk to a medical sales representative and talk to your physician about the industry.
2. Format your resume identical to the Sample Resume on this website.
3. Submit your resume to Tom Ruff Company in a Word document.
4. Review the Interview Tips section on this website. Interview Tips
5. Put together a ‘Brag Book' highlighting all of your awards, achievements and accolades.